Right of withdrawal for consumers
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are not predominantly related to their commercial nor self-employed activities).
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without specifying any reason.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have or has taken possession of the goods, insofar as you have ordered one or more goods as part of a joint order and these are or will be delivered jointly, or
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have or has taken possession of the last good, insofar as you have ordered multiple goods as part of a joint order and these will be delivered separately, or
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have or has taken possession of the last partial delivery or the last item, insofar as you have ordered goods that are delivered as multiple partial deliveries or items, or
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have or has taken possession of the first good, insofar as you have entered into a contract for the regular delivery of goods over a defined period of time.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Pelmondo GmbH, Jutogasse 3, 4675 Weibern, Austria, Phone: +43 664 611 14 02, e-mail-address: email@example.com) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You may use the enclosed sample withdrawal form for this purpose. However, this is not mandatory.
To satisfy the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient that you dispatch the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall refund all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed upon otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the returned goods or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us without delay, and in any case no later than within fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is met if you dispatch the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You will only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking the condition, properties, and functioning of the goods.
Sample withdrawal form
(If you wish to withdraw from the contract, please complete and return this form to us).
Pelmondo GmbH, Jutogasse 3, 4675 Weibern, Austria, Phone: +43 (0) 7732 – 3711700, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
– I/we (*) hereby withdraw from the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
– Name of the consumer(s)
– Address of the consumer(s)
– Signature of consumer(s) (only in case of communication on paper)
(*) Delete where inapplicable